The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, in collaboration with Clarion Events West Africa presents the 2019 edition of Nigeria Manufacturing Expo & Conference (NME). The NME is an annual meeting place for manufacturing in Nigeria.
The NME welcomes over 4500 attendees most of which are SMEs, Wholesalers/Retailers, Agents/Distributors, Resellers, Finance Providers, Consultants, Embassies/Trade Commissions, Government Agencies, Industry & Trade Media, Industry Specialist equipment. Etc.
The partnership with Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment and the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) will deliver the highest public attendance of manufacturers, and private CEO forum (mPAD) which is chaired by President of MAN ensures participation from the highest level of decision makers.
The NME Expo has the success of:
• Creating a unique platform to promote the best of made in Nigeria brands.
• Building ground for synergy among stakeholders in the manufacturing value chain.
• Enhancing commercialisation and linkage of research and development effort with manufacturing industries.
• Encouraging more investment in resource-based manufacturing opportunities.
• You get the opportunity to build relationship and showcase products and services to C-Suites attendees and decision makers
• Meet qualified buyers in a highly targeted environment
• Strengthen relationships with existing and loyal customers
• Test or launch new products
• Meet important retailers, service providers and vendors
• Keep up-to-date with your competitors’ developments
• Showcase your full range of products
The next edition is set to hold from 12-14 of March 2019 at the Landmark Event Centre Lagos. It will run alongside the Nigeria Raw Materials Exposition bringing together all quarters in the manufacturing value chain.
Our square meter rate is ₦65,000.00 per square meter and have booth options from 9sqm, 12sqm, 18sqm, 24sqm, 36sqm and above.
Also, the event organisers are opened to design bespoke packages via sponsorship to match your brand’s objectives.
Download the 2019 Event Brochure below for Cost Implications and booth details.
Interested members should kindly contact us at MANEG Secretariat for further details.